Thursday, November 11, 2021

 

Four Simple Reasons the Orbs I Film Are Not in The Orb Zone

Problem: Critics believe the “orbs” I am filming, are only out of focus particles in, on or very near the camera lens. They claim the orbs cannot be far from the camera lens.

My definition of the orbs I am filming: Orbs are created, mostly spherical creatures, of various colors and sizes, with unique characteristics and abilities, that move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention, interacting with the world around them. I believe they are natural and normal, rather than supernatural or paranormal. I believe they are biological in nature and substance and are their own creature and not another creature out of focus. I do not believe they are out of focus dust particles close to or on the camera lens. Although a serious challenge, I believe it is possible to capture and study an orb through a microscope under scientific conditions.

There are four simple reasons I know the orbs or spheres I am filming are not in the “Orb Zone”, that is, in, on, or very near the camera lens.

1.     When I film orbs, they sometimes cast their shadow on an object far from the camera lens. The orb therefore has to be far from the camera lens, because it has to be very near the object upon which it casts its shadow. This is an example of an orb I filmed casting its shadow: https://youtu.be/fsSJpyO5v_w

2.     When I film orbs, they sometimes have a shadow cast upon them by an object far from the camera lens. The orb therefore must be far from the camera lens, because it has to be very near the object that cast it shadow upon the orb. This is an example of an orb I filmed having a shadow cast upon it by an object far from the camera lens: https://youtu.be/jb5OEjjlVik

3.     When I film orbs, they sometimes move behind objects far from the camera lens. The orb therefore cannot be closer to the camera lens than the object is moves behind. These are examples of orbs I filmed moving behind objects far from the camera lens:

https://youtu.be/7RSRHDi7MVE (photos) https://youtu.be/YyImu4REgd8 (Videos)

4.     When I film orbs, I believe are far from the camera lens, I wave or move a cloth in the “Orb Zone”, that is near the front of the camera lens to disrupt or clear the area of out of focus particles “orbs” in the orb zone. If the orb I am filming is still in the same area and making the same movements as before I waved the cloth, that is confirmation the orb is far from the camera lens and not in the orb zone.

Note:

-        It is very easy for me to know the exact distance an object is from the camera lens simply by using my range finder.

-        I am not claiming orbs are supernatural or paranormal.

-        These are only a few of the many photographs and videos of orbs far from the camera lens.

-        Although not perfect quality, anyone using sounds principles of video forensics, will find my videos to show what I claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment