Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Orbs Are Not Drones



Another point I want to address as I continue my series on defending orbs as their own natural and normal creature, is the lazy belief that orbs are government or other type drones.
My response: Nothing I have filmed about orbs, in the way they act or the way they appear, seems to indicated they are anything other than their own natural and normal creature, and not drones of any type.
Reasons I do not believe orbs are drones:
1. It orbs were drones, they could easily be caught, because they would have physical properties, that allow for being caught, as in a net, or jar, or on fly paper, etc. Orbs seem to have properties that make this more difficult for actual capture.
2. Drones flying at night are required to have lights and could easily be seen, much like an aircraft, without infrared night vision. I recently watched a drone, at night, flying above the trees behind my house. It was clearly not an orb. Note the aircraft video below.
3. Although, drone technology is advancing very fast in improving its capabilities, it would indeed be an amazing technological advancement, if the government or someone else has been able to make a drone with the same properties of the orb, similar to a flying hologram. I suppose theoretically it may be a possibility. Yet, I do not believe orbs are drones.
4. In the below videos, I show orbs being orbs. Do they appear to be drones?​ What about them makes you think they are drones? #orb #orbs

https://youtu.be/d8J-G_mZ-9Y (Aircraft at Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment