Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Orbs I Film Are Not Computer Graphics.



I have been responding to those who believe orbs are not living creatures in their own right. Many have accused me of using computer graphics. I take this as a confirmation that what I am filming is indeed rather amazing, because it seems so unbelievable to those who watch what I have filmed.
An orb moving horizontally through the pouring rain, as the rain falls vertically, an orb appearing above my out stretched arm and upraised palm, an orb on infrared night vision video moving through the night sky with another creature in the evening sky, an orb speeding away, trying to avoid being filmed, stopping in midair and quickly accelerating in the opposite direction, as it escapes the gaze of the camera, an orb hovering just feet away in the night, as if staring back at the camera its being filmed by, are all very mysterious indeed. To the lazy skeptic, it cannot be true.
Yet, I know the truth. What I have captured on film is exactly what I have filmed. I am doing the first hand field research and I have in no way attempted to deceive or mislead anyone about the orbs I have captured on film. I am continually providing a rational and reasonable defense for my definition of an orb, based upon my careful and extensive orbservation.
This is not to say I do not understand this response or accusation, because I too am perplexed, amazed and confounded by what I capture. The existence of orbs as their own natural and normal creature, in their own right, is very confusing at the least. It was this perplexing reaction that motivated me to begin this journey to understand what it is I have been capturing on film. How can this be? Yet it is, it be.
All I can do is give my word, that what I am filming, is as it appears, and I have not used any deceptive manipulation, in any way, on any level, at any time, to deceive anyone. I gladly encourage others to examine my videos, with whatever tools they have, that could reveal such deception.
I have a Fine Arts Degree in Media Arts and Animation, and I understand computer graphics. What I have captured on film (videos and photographs), is exactly as it appears. Note: I do have a section called "Silly Orb Films". It shows I do not mind poking fun at myself and that I play around with orbs on film for a bit of humor. I clearly state this when I do, so as not to appear deceptive to anyone, in anyway, at anytime. The below three light hearted films, are obviously my failed attempt at orb silliness. But it illustrates my point of openess and honesty. #orb #orbs

No comments:

Post a Comment